Sunday, May 23, 2010

Intro

Hello everyone,

As a PAID hacker for the last seven years, I've picked up some tips and tricks into the ways companies, governments, and individuals get hacked. I'll define hacking as gaining unauthorized access or privileges on some type of data system. I should disclose that I am obligated to a few certifications and ethical requirements, but I feel safe in maintaining full disclosure for attack techniques and procedures. The innocent will remain nameless. This blog is not intended for script kiddies to pick up a few new attacks. This blog is geared towards a security consultant, programmer, or mid level management in Information Technology (IT).

I'd like to work with YOU, the Internet, to pick up some new tips and tricks and hopefully help beginners pick up the trade and contribute to the relatively new position of security through attacks.

Please write with questions, concerns, comments, corrections to inaccuracies, or ideas.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment